MHTF - Meine neue Kleine

• Hello Ronnie,
    my congratulations for your new "Stealth", thanks a lot for your enthusiastic report about this flying goat.
    This makes me more than interested and im thinking about to gain a flying licence.....
    maybe, :-)

• Hi,

maybe we should add one more thing to our reviews. Catweazle made me think about that, talking about gaining a license.

From my point of view, I'd say the MHTF definitely is not a beginner's drum. You should know pretty well, what you are doing, before you buy this thing. It's a weapon, so better get your license first! ;)

Why? First of all, the playing range is smaller than for example the one of a "standard" sized drum. This means you have less room for your left hand (if you are right handed). But within this smaller range, it reacts immediately to the smallest movements of the hand.
    Second - this thing has an enormous bass. If you don't know how to handle that, you're going to warp every session!

Ronnie, Christian - what do you think about that?

BR,

Micha

• Hi Micha, Christian and others,
    I agree with you Micha. You definatly have to know what you're doing with this little flyer. If you had to be modest before on a session, you will have to be MORE careful with this one because like Micha said everything you do with either left or right hand will result in immediate response of the drum. Saturday I have an appointment with Jef to play together in the Antwerp session and I'll tell more after that about my findings.
    The thing that struck me most is the differance in tone above or under the dorsal line, It listens to everything what the pilot demands but watch out this drum can crash if in the wrong hands. I was looking for a little size drum and in the row of drums I have it was the outcome for what I was looking for. Thanks for designing and making this guys! Talk to you soon on sunday!!! :D

• Was man vielleicht wirklich noch betonen sollte, ist daß der Bass nicht so wie z.B. bei einer GPS oder MOS oder jeder anderen 40er DRAGONSkin ist, also eher so "sanft, cremig, warm, "hab mich lieb, ich will mit dir spielen" " sondern vielmer wie Micha sagt "pistolenartig, präzise" Da ist ne Servolenkung eingebaut. Der Bass sagt "Hier bin ich, bändige mich wenn du kannst Hähähähä *dreckiglach*"

Hope this helps ;)

It´s not the drummer - it´s the drum :D "...werde auch in Zukunft keine weiteren Wuzzzzzls bauen (!))"

• A last message; this little fecker flies even on slow sessions, the skin tends to loosen a bit after play but before placing the Stealth in the hangar be sure he is in rest with skin not too tight. For the rest a drum that is distinctive noticable in a session and to be handled with care in order to not disturb any-one. I like this one guys! All the best, Ron

• Moin,

Zitat

Original von Svenboy

1. Schade, dass du nicht nach Venne kommst ......

Ja, finde ich auch. Ist aber leider nicht zu ändern...

Zitat

Original von Svenboy

2. Du hast WAAAAS???? ,Die OKane weggegeben......schluck...

Ja. Und ich hab's noch nicht eine Sekunde bereut. Offen gestanden habe ich selbst meine heißgeliebte RWE nur zwei oder drei mal gespielt, seit ich die MHTF habe. Die kleine ist einfach meine Trommel, der Klang, das Spielgefühl, die Optik - da passt einfach alles. So hat Hinnerk jetzt eine schöne O'Kane und freut sich und ich bin keiner von denen, die gute Trommeln in der Ecke verstauben lassen. Instrumente wollen gespielt werden. ;)

LG,

Micha

• Zitat

Original von Micha
    So hat Hinnerk jetzt eine schöne O'Kane und freut sich und ich bin keiner von denen, die gute Trommeln in der Ecke verstauben lassen. Instrumente wollen gespielt werden. ;)

:D

Ich bin fleissig am üben...

Tschüß,
    Hinnerk

• ...und fühlt sich an wie ne Pfirsich. Oder war es ne Aprikose ?!? Ja das komische Gemüse mit der samtigen Oberfläche.... ;)

It´s not the drummer - it´s the drum :D "...werde auch in Zukunft keine weiteren Wuzzzzzls bauen (!))"

• Jo, die sieht wirklich sehr edel aus in blau, habe ich mir beim MON-Workshop auch schon gedacht!

@ Christian: Der rote Rahmen, den du beim Workshop dabeihattest, sah auch noch witzig aus.
    Es gibt da wohl nur ein "Problem": Rote Farbe + Hedwitschak-Bodhran = RWE (für die meisten Leute)... ;)

Liebe Grüsse und schönes Wochenende

Christophe