• Moin
    ich habe das gerade an die engl. Liste gepostet, da dachte warum Euch vorenthalten.
    Erstmal auf english, ich bin unter Zeitdruck:

Hey Folks
    haven't been posting much recently to the list, my job kept me busy...

Just listening to the piano CD of Caoimhin Vallely, brother of Lunasa piper Cillian and ex-Nomos concertina player Niall.
    On a lot of tracks he is accompanied by Brian Morrissey, bodhran player from Nenagh, Co. Tipperrary, now in Limerick at the university (that's my latest news anyway...).
    Brilliant playing, nice style and most of the times there is only piano and bodhran so you can hear very well what's going on.
    The rest of the CD is brilliant too!! "Strayaway Child" is the title of the CD.

And then the recording debut of Craiceann teacher Stiofan O'Brian, who recorded with young piano accordion player Martin Tourish (nephew of Altan's Ciaran Tourish) and bouzouki player Luke Ward on the album "Clan Ranald". Brilliant top end double sticking stuff.

If you want to treat yourself for Christmas those would be among my favourites.

Have a good time
    Rolf

PS
    Also nice:
    Padraig Rynne - Bye a while
    with a few tracks with JJK.

Hoffe, Ihr versteht es auch so...
    Grüße
    Der Rolf

• Naja,
    und wegen der Uillleann Pipes: Lunasa! Die haben aber kaum Slow Airs, aber eine riesige Menge CDs raus gegeben. Und fast immer mit den Pipes!

...and I never will play the Wild Rover no more!